Teacher Blanket Update: 30%

As the title of this post states, I am now 30% complete on the teacher blanket for my first grader! I took a few days off to complete a two other blankets that have been sitting around in my WIP pile. 30% complete means that 60 rows are now finished! Some days I find myself wondering what I was thinking making a blanket this big and other days I’m surprised by how quickly it’s moving along. I’m hoping, since it’s going to be pretty rainy here this week, that I can get to 50%, but we shall see!

Here is a photo of 30%:

image

I enjoyed my lack of bobbins for a few rows, but now I’m back to them! This is a project that once it’s started, you can’t really move it from place to place because there are so many of them that you’d probably end up with a tangled mess. I use “butterfly bobbins.” They’re easy to do and doesn’t involve purchasing any extra supplies, like those plastic bobbins at the craft stores, they don’t seem to hold much anyway.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them!

Until next time,

*C*

Advertisements

Leave a Reply